Gathering in Worship is at the center of life at Holy Trinity. Through Scripture readings, sacred music, choir anthems, and pastors' sermons, participants hear God's Word and are encouraged to carry the Gospel message to the world.
- We offer one worship service on Sunday mornings at 10:00am. All services include the sacrament of Holy Communion.
- During Advent (a time, prior to Christmas, to prepare for the birth of Christ), an intimate mid-week service is offered in the Living Word Chapel.
- Holy Trinity also participates in Lenten services (a time when we contemplate Jesus' journey to the cross prior to Easter Sunday) held in alternating locations on Wednesdays at 7pm.
At Holy Trinity, leading worship is not solely the role of the pastor. Congregants are welcomed to serve in a variety of roles during services:
- Ushers serve by handing out worship programs and guiding visitors.
- Acolytes bring the light of Christ into the sanctuary, lighting the candles and assisting the pastor during Communion.
- Communion Assistants help the pastor in delivering bread and wine to congregants.
- Lay Ministers assist in reading prayers and litanies during worship.
- Lectors read passages of Scripture from both the Old and New Testament.
- Music. Worship at Holy Trinity also includes participation in a rich musical tradition. Those interested are welcomed to join the HTLC choir, which practices Thursday evenings and sings every Sunday. You may also offer your musical gifts throughout the year, providing special music during worship.
Join us this Sunday for a meaning-filled worship experience. For directions, click here.